National FCS Educator Day
Be part of this exciting event on May 4
As an AAFCS member, we invite you to participate in National Family & Consumer Sciences (FCS) Educator Day on Thursday, May 4! The purpose of this Day is to show appreciation for FCS educators and the difference FCS educators make in the lives of individuals, families, and communities.
Here are ways that you can promote and celebrate National FCS Educator Day:
- Use the National FCS Educator Day logo on materials you create: JPG Format
- Change your social media profile photo:
- Download, customize with information about your activities, and submit to local media contacts: Press Release Template
- Download, customize, submit to local officials: Proclamation
- Download, customize, and give this certificate to your favorite FCS educators!
PDF Format Publisher Format
- If you are an educator, take time on May 4 to teach your program participants about careers in family and consumer sciences education. Capture photos and videos of your participants and share them on social media!FCS Educator Career Exploration Lesson Plans
Please share any media coverage or proclamation recognition with me so it can be shared via social media and the website.